Tuesday 6 March 2012

"Laundry time" FD sketch tuesday

Good morning all,

It's time for a my first sketch at Frosted designs and this is my take on the sketch:


The circle behind the pictures is stamped, and i put some dots of gold perlen-pen to lift it up a little bit because the ink i used was very light. 


I picked some random color flowers, I have had the for years and i had never used them before. 
The white embellishment on the side is handmade by my mother.


I colored the little gems with copic markers, check out this tutorial from erin reed. 


Well this is the sketch, 


Make sure to pass by Frosted designs to link your layout!!
Good luck, and thanks for stopping by, 
Channa





16 comments:

  1. love it Channa! beautiful work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Channa just gorgeous.....I want to find some time to play along too!!!!!!!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful and inspirational work Channa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling! Your attention to detail is superb. I love all the fun little things going on in your layout. Glad you are part of the Frosted Designs Team! Hugs, Beverly (Card Sketch Team Member)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Channa this is so beautiful!!I love the buttons and those cute flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page! I love the stamped circle and those gorgeous butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful layout! Love all of your lovely details! Welcome to Frosted Designs! Thrilled to have you on the team!

      Delete
  7. Ooooo... this is soooo pretty! I love the lamppost and the flowers are beautiful!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely page, Channa!! The flowers caught my attention, they are quite different than the ones we usually see in layouts! What a beautiful cluster you created with them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice work Channa! I love the butterfly layering..So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Channa, this is such a beautiful layout. LOVE it!! It's just pretty and look at that cute buttons banner. TFS.
    Tenny

    ReplyDelete
  11. Channa,So adorable! Your flowers, button banner, and I especially love the Laundry "Sign"! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your take on the sketch very nice!! Cute photos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. There is just so much to love on this layout. The buttons, the flowers, and the butterfly! Love it all! I'm so excited to work with you at FD.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful debut :0) so many gorgeous things to see, especially the butterflies. Welcome to the team, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute, cute, cute! New to FD family so am making the rounds today becoming a follower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for passing by and leaving some love.