Sunday 4 March 2012

Finally!

Good Morning all, 

Finally all should be ok with our internet now, we had some problems for a few days and it was off and on. It makes you realize how much you depend on the internet.  So now for the exciting news, from April 1st i will be part of the Berry 71 blue design team!! I will have the opportunity to work with a lot of talented ladies and we are guided by the talented Marivic Clifton. Have a look at her beautiful vintage inspired tags in her etsy shop.  I have added some pictures below so you will have an idea:






Gorgeous right? Also this month Marivic is the main sponsor for Once upon a sketch!
So have a look and play along!

As some of you ladies have noticed i am on roll with the different design teams. 
I am very honored to have been chosen by all these wonderful blogs and i love that all of the design teams are different. So make sure that you follow my blog to keep on track of all the new challenges
 that you all can play with. 

Have a good weekend and thanks for stopping by!!
Channa

11 comments:

  1. Nou meisje van harte gefeliciteerd met al je DT members.

    Ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congratulations Channa for your new DT position!!! The tags are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congratulations, Channa!!!!!!!!!! Her style fits you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I know 2 other little birdies told me that are also on the Dt team with you..hehehehehe
    FAbulous fabulous news so happy for you and her style suits you perfectly I am sure you will create beautiful things with Berry Bue tags!!!!!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  5. Channa,

    Congrats!! You are on a roll! Lots of good news. I am very happy to have you on the team. I can't wait to see what you will create.

    Hugs,
    Marivic

    ReplyDelete
  6. COngratulations Channa!!! I am so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Channa!! You have tons of wonderful creations. Once again congrats.

    And thank you for visiting my blog and leave me some love. I am following you now :)

    Hugs,
    Nuk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Channa,
    Congrats on being the team for Berry 71 Blue.
    I'm looking forward to working with you on Frosted Design Blog...Yay.
    Have a great week. Hugs, Tenny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Channa for all the new DT positions!!! I can't wait to work with you!!!I know you are from Holland but I feel you as a Greek! So, GO GO Greece!!
    Hugss!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for passing by and leaving some love.